DIY Unique Way to Tie a Scarf Tutorial from Mrs Polly Rogers here. Saving for winter.
Marilyn photographed by Ed Clark, 1950.
Strawberry Punch! «<click the link for more picturesFor the under 21 and non-alcohol-drinkersAuthor: Natasha of NatashasKitchen.comSkill Level: EasyCost To Make: $7Serving: 20-22Ingredients
- 2 (2-liter) Bottles of Sprite, refrigerated
- 1 (2-liter) bottle of Club Soda, refrigerated
- 1 lb of fresh strawberries (or if not in season, use 24 oz tub sliced strawberries in sugar, thawed)Instructions
- Combine 2 bottles sprite and 1 bottle club soda in a large punch bowl.
- Blend washed strawberries. Mix in and Stir.
- Add ice cubes as desired.